Today, I will be discussing the process of giving up on checking daily Ottawa/Ontario COVID case numbers, generalizing to include other times I’ve given up on dumping a bunch of energy in to something I can’t change and how it never pays off.
In this episode, I talk a little more about my feelings on this project I’ve been working on and discussing in previous episodes, and how a lack of a clear leader on a project and many sets of cooks in the kitchen can contribute to eventual burnout.
After waking up an hour early for no reason (Daylight Saving notwithstanding), Mike suggests we get rid of time zones altogether. We also discuss some possible fixes for solar roadways, ‘unlimited’ data, and Uber’s ethics woes.
- First Solar Roadway Implementation
- Daylight Saving Time – How Is This Still A Thing?: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Sugar Mobile can no longer use Rogers roaming to create backdoor MVNO
- Elon Musk says he can fix Australia in 100 days. He might be telling the truth.
- Reddit immediately notices T-Mobile’s higher ‘unlimited’ data plan
- How Uber Used Secret Greyball Tool to Deceive Authorities Worldwide
- How to keep cool without costing the Earth
If you’d rather WATCH the show, you can find that link here.