Today, I’ll be talking about Daylight Saving Time, and why I think we should be getting rid of it. I mention the following media as ‘homework’ as part of this episode:
After waking up an hour early for no reason (Daylight Saving notwithstanding), Mike suggests we get rid of time zones altogether. We also discuss some possible fixes for solar roadways, ‘unlimited’ data, and Uber’s ethics woes.
- First Solar Roadway Implementation
- Daylight Saving Time – How Is This Still A Thing?: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
- Sugar Mobile can no longer use Rogers roaming to create backdoor MVNO
- Elon Musk says he can fix Australia in 100 days. He might be telling the truth.
- Reddit immediately notices T-Mobile’s higher ‘unlimited’ data plan
- How Uber Used Secret Greyball Tool to Deceive Authorities Worldwide
- How to keep cool without costing the Earth
If you’d rather WATCH the show, you can find that link here.