All about the scientific implications of Canada’s new government, good and bad energy updates from around the world, and Nick actually likes a new smartphone. Has the world gone topsy-turvy?
Stick around until the end for a Snapchat explainer you won’t want to miss.
- Nick’s pepper plant tweet
- Alberta’s electricity production
- Ontario’s electricity production
- Government unmuzzles scientists
- Canada gets serious about science
- Harjit Sajjan’s gas mask patent
- Mandatory long-form census is back
- BlackBerry Priv is back
- Kenya’s geothermal activity
- Morocco aims for solar superpower status
- China’s coal emissions much worse than they said
- *Favourite* is now *like* on Twitter
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!