In what appears to be becoming a more-than-occasional occurrence, Nick and Mike are joined by a special guest – Dan Shessel from the Northern Nerdcast. The trio go over some updates to the Facebook privacy debacle as well as Tesla’s electric semi market competition, before diving headfirst into a discussion on AI and how it’s being used in Google’s latest product, Google Duplex.
- Anheuser-Busch Doubles Down on Electric Semi Trucks with Nikola
- Export Your Twitter Data (Your Twitter Ad Profile)
- Twitter Sells Data to Researcher; Obtained by Cambridge Analytica
- Google Duplex Demo (New Google Assistant Product)
- Man Mows Lawn While Tornado-ing (“Keeping an Eye on It”)
- Northern Nerd Network
If you’d rather WATCH the show, you can find that link here.
Future Chat is a part of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
This episode sponsored by:
ATB | ATB and Artificial Intelligence
Alberta Podcast Network | Podcasts Connect