Nick and Mike (along with a special appearance by Rob) discuss the Genome Alberta TasteTECH event during a live recording at the June 7, 2018 APN Podcasts Connect event (a part of the Inventures conference in Calgary). Cold brews, salmon farming, and Arctic Apples are just a few of the many wonders of gene modification technology that are explored.
- Future Chat #154 Live Interview Audio Bonus Content
- Rob’s Surprise Appearance
- ‘Podcasts Connect’ Future Chat Live Show Twitter “Moment” (Tweet Compilation)
- #podsconnect on Twitter (Podcasts Connect Event Feed)
- Future Sci Chat #12 – GMO’s (Recorded November 16, 2014)
- Portlandia – Chicken Restaurant Sketch
- The Tastemarket by SAIT
- Genome Alberta
- Origin Malting & Brewing Co.
- Eau Claire Distillery
- Arctic Apples
A huge thanks to Media Lab YYC for their on-site recording of this live event!
Future Chat is a part of the Alberta Podcast Network, powered by ATB.
This episode sponsored by: