Nick spends half of the episode regaling us with his Teksavvy/Shaw nightmare. We then spend the rest of the episode discussing Cloudbleed and web security, which we encourage you to follow up with from the links below! We also didn’t do a live broadcast of the show because Hangouts was on the fritz!
- CRTC Complaints Department
- Mike’s (not a) Surface Tablet
- Cloudbleed: Big web brands leaked crypto keys, personal secrets thanks to Cloudflare bug
- Content delivery network
- Three layers of encryption keeps you safe when SSL/TLS fails
- Incident report on memory leak caused by Cloudflare parser bug
- Announcing the first SHA1 collision