As our intrepid trio returns from break, we sit down to discuss everything Elon Musk did over the summer, the highs and lows of Apple’s fall event, and all about the latest cutting edge giraffe research, which is apparently a thing.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
- Dave Shoesmith was selected as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
- Google Just Killed Its Modular Phone Project
- Winnipeg limo company going with Tesla
- Apple Just Launched a Radically Futuristic New Device. It Isn’t an iPhone.
- Samsung recalls Galaxy Note 7 worldwide due to exploding battery fears
- DNA analysis reveals there are four distinct giraffe species, not one as previously thought
- Wait But Why – Intelligence Ceiling
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!