The gang talk tech April Fools jokes, whether real silly or unbelievable products released on April 1 still count as April Fools, and Microsoft forces us to hold a mirror to ourselves by releasing Tay.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Warby Parker. Visit warbyparkertrial.com/future today; get a great deal on your next pair of glasses, and help support the show.
- How to mute a conversation without Mic Drop
- The FBI didn’t need Apple after all.
- CRISPR cures HIV
- T-Mobile reportedly set to launch data-only plans on March 30
- ‘Ryan’s Law’ proposed to allow you to cancel Comcast online with one click
- Rogers brings full Sportsnet content to cord cutters for $25 per month
- Microsoft’s Tay
- Nick’s Exclusive iPhone SE Interview
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!