Vegan bacon flavouring made from seaweed, a possible bacterial solution to our plastic problem, and we finally settle the self-driving vs. bus crash (unless we get new evidence).
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Warby Parker. Visit warbyparkertrial.com/future today; get a great deal on your next pair of glasses, and help support the show.
- Mars InSight mission gets new life after seismometer failure
- Brazilian food guide
- SEAWEED BACON KALE!?
- Scientists Have Discovered a Bacteria That’s Evolved to Eat Plastic
- Older Plastic Eating Bacteria Paper
- $50 to Stream New Releases Still in Theaters
- The bike Rob’s probably going to get
- The bike I wish I could get
- Watch the moment a self-driving Google car sideswipes a bus
- Our Twitter conversation on the bus kerfuffle
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!