This week’s extra-long episode of Future Chat contains discussion about brand new elements for our periodic table, the tiny fraction of new interesting tech at CES this year, and a long discussion about NFC and its future in Canada.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
- Microsoft preparing data-only SIM cards
- John Legere and BingeOn
- EFF BingeOn Research
- More rumours Apple is dropping the headphone jack
- Falcon 9 trying another ocean landing
- LG rolled up OLED display
- Garmin announces cycling-focused Varia Vision heads-up display
- Manmade tidal lagoon
- IUPAC new elements
- Interactive Periodic Table
- More on the new elements
- New particle discovered at CERN
- PBS Space Time on YouTube (go watch!)
- New Canadian ISS Project
- Mike’s NFC Concerns
- New Cardberry App
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!