This week, we talk sexiness in science labs, really old dinosaur blood cells, and so so much space news.
- Hyperloop Agreements Secured
- Glimpse at Hyperloop Design
- More on the Right to Repair
- Sexism in Science & #DistractinglySexy
- Saturn’s New HUGE Ring
- 75 Million Year-Old Dino Blood Cells
- Wifi-Powered Camera Demonstrated
- Google’s Sidewalk Labs
- Philae Has Woken Up
- OpenEars Kickstarter Project
- Russia & China Break Snowden’s Encrypted Files
- Better Solar Storm Forecasting
- Bill Nye’s LightSail
- NDP Petition – Standing Up For Science
- Liberal Petition – Stand Up For Science
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
If you enjoy the show, be sure to check out our Patreon page, patreon.com/UnwindMedia. Every little bit helps to keep this and all of our shows running!
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!