This week, are Google cars less safe than human-driven ones, Nick uses his pirate voice several times, and we all lust after $1000 blenders (or do we?).
- Google’s Driverless Car Report
- Better beer with Fizzics
- Windows 10 Changes Stance on Pirates
- Editorial about perceived slowness using Google Chrome
- Killing Cancer with the help of femtolasers
- Futuristic skateboard – OneWheel
- Weird antimatter discovery in thunderstorm
- We should all be Zipper Merging
- High-End Blenders and the new must-have
- The New Best Buy Marketplace
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
If you enjoy the show, be sure to check out our Patreon page, patreon.com/UnwindMedia. Every little bit helps to keep this and all of our shows running!
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!