We’re back with Season 2 of Future Chat. We’re well rested and chatted about giant telescopes, the end of Soylent flatulence, and tiny, tiny “computers”.
We’re so glad to be back, be sure to go tell a friend about Future Chat!
- New 30 m Telescope
- Hawaiians don’t like the 30 m telescope
- AT&T Data Theft
- Last Week Tonight – Passwords
- Aluminum Battery Technology
- Soylent Version 1.4
- Liquid Body Armour
- Dell XPS Developer Edition with Linux
- Rice-sized Computer
- More on Fecal Transplants
- You Got Served (on Facebook)
If you enjoy the show, be sure to check out our Patreon page, patreon.com/UnwindMedia. Every little bit helps to keep this and all of our shows running!
This episode of Future Chat is also brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.