This week, we discuss the future of electric cars some more, decide if inappropriate drinking will save, or bring down our civilization, and endlessly debate the worthiness of a smell-detecting patent from Google. This one got a little crazy…
- Battery to power your home
- Crazy-looking Toyota
- Can beer ward off dementia?
- People trust their opinions over science on science websites
- Get your free 2GB from Google
- Ruth Bader-Ginsburg nods off at State of the Union
- Objectively stupid smell patent