With Nick sleeping off a long week, Rob and Future Chat make their triumphant returns to the airwaves, with a thorough discussion on the nature of follow-up, then follow-up, and finally vent some frustration about slow creep of peer to peer and mobile digital micro-payments. Mike and Rob also settle whether they are automators or programmers, and suggest improvements to IFTTT.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.
- Reconcilable Differences #49: Celebrity Outreach Program – Relay FM
- Pebble promises its watches will continue to work long after its services wind down
- ATP 212: Meatspace Windows
- Making the case for WhatsApp as a digital payments platform in India
- Apple Pay Promised to Make Plastic Obsolete. Then Came Wary Shoppers, Confused Clerks
If you’d rather WATCH the show, you can find that link here.