The guys follow up on the FBI, Tesla and Apple, before discussing how urban planning can be assisted by crowdsourcing technology, and a 20 minute rant about homeopathy.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Warby Parker. Visit warbyparkertrial.com/future today; get a great deal on your next pair of glasses, and help support the show.
- The FBI just cracked another iPhone without Apple’s help
- Reddit’s Warrant Canary
- 400,000 people have pre-ordered a Tesla Model 3 – and now the wait begins
- Elon’s ‘Surprise’ Tweet
- Mitsubishi admits cheating fuel efficiency tests
- Ottawa-Gatineau cyclists urged to sign up for free mapping app
- Strava Heatmap
- BATTERIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME!?
- Homeopathy officially recognized by Swiss government as legitimate medicine to coexist with conventional medicine
- Naturopathy Story in Canada
- The ColdFx Class-Action
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!