This week, the three of us go deep on the economics of big companies, to try to figure out why successful tech companies end up so deeply scrutinized. And of course, we talk a lot about ISPs.
This episode of Future Chat is brought to you in part by Warby Parker. Visit warbyparkertrial.com/future today; get a great deal on your next pair of glasses, and help support the show.
- Google’s AlphaGo AI beats Lee Se-dol again to win Go series 4-1
- New ISP in Alberta (a la TekSavvy)
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says blocking region-switching proxy services is ‘the maturation of Internet TV’
- Comcast offers gigabit cable for $70 a month with contract, $140 without
- Wireless providers allow minors to authorize extra data charges, Marketplace finds
You can also WATCH the chat if that’s your thing!