In this episode, Tesla goes gangbusters, it’s zeppelins vs. dirigibles, and trucks are driving themselves in Nevada. Get excited, because we’ll be delivering this one to a Canada Post near you!
- Tesla Powerwall Sold Out Through 2016
- Gigafactory Not Big Enough
- Hawaii Telescope Debate Essay from Slate
- Made for Apple Watch Program
- Tesla Model 3 Timeline
- UK Airships Study
- Canada Post New FlexDelivery
- Nanotube-infused Spider Webs
- Self-driving Trucks on Nevada Highways
If you enjoy the show, be sure to check out our Patreon page, patreon.com/UnwindMedia. Every little bit helps to keep this and all of our shows running!
This episode of Future Chat is also brought to you in part by Audible.com. Visit audibletrial.com/unwind today and get a free audiobook and free 30-day trial, and help support the show.